Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My First Paper Bag Book!!!

So here are the pics of my first ever paper bag book that I actually made two of, one for my DD Becca and one for her BFF Sydney!! They have been in Arkansas all week camping and going to the Crater of Diamonds park. They return tomorrow but Becca will actually be in Dallas for another week visiting other family! Anyways..... I used my fav hostess set, Time Well Spent and my new fav DSP Summer Picnic on the covers, both front and back.
Here I used the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set and the fine cosmo glitter which I still have all over me a week later!!!
My cuttle bug did the job here and went quite well with the cherry paper from the Summer Picnic DSP and the cherry stamp from Tart and Tangy!
This is the Be Happy set, which I have never been terribly fond of till now, and ofcourse it's on the retired list!! Go figure!!!
I just love this page! I love my scallop punch too! Can you tell???

I was trying something different on this page and really like how it turned out!

So there you have it!! My first "two" paper bag books! I hope they come back filled with pics and other goodies! I know Becca is having a blast!
***Check back tomorrow to see the special gift I made for a certain Grandma's upcoming birthday......Grandma, if you're reading this DON'T PEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****