Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ronald McDonald House



Here are some of the Halloween cards I have been working on today the Ronald McDonald House charities. I've only got ten done in all right now and I am hoping to get some more designs done tomorrow. I just love Halloween, not all the scary gross parts of it, but my church does a Harvest Festival every year and I just love to take the girls to it. Everything is fun and silly and gooey and I always see people I haven't seen in a while! So, needless to say, I really enjoyed making these cards today and thinkng about our upcoming festival!

If you live anywhere near me, please join us at the Fall Harvest Festival at Crossroads Baptist Church located on the corner of Tezel & Guilbeau Rd. - 8300 Tezel to be exact, from 6:30 till 8:30 on Friday October 31st! It's totally FREE and totally FUN!!! I'll be the huntress in camo!!!

Check back tomrrow for some more Boo-tiful creations!!!

0 comments: